I would like to suggest the following for curries in 2005. Please view the attached curry timetable for next year to view your own personal individual curry month.
Martin Noble Thu 06/01/2005 Deeba, Poynton 20% off privilege card available from MN for 8 persons or less
Stephen Winfield Thu 03/02/2005 Newton
Steven Woodman Thu 03/03/2005 Worsley
Dave Smith Thu 07/04/2005 Cheadle/Bramhall/Poynton. The week after Dave's stag doo
Paul Day Thu 05/05/2005 Heatons
Andy Hague Thu 03/06/2005 Stockport (anywhere but the Kismet !)
Gary Jordan Thu 07/07/2005 Cheadle/Bramhall/Poynton
Andy Hagger Thu 04/08/2005 Heatons
Martin Noble Thu 01/09/2005
Stephen Winfield Thu 06/10/2005
Steven Woodman Thu 03/11/2005
Dave Smith Thu 01/12/2005
- The first Thursday in each and every month is reserved in our diaries for "the lads" curry nights.
- Each individual in the list is responsible for organising at least ONE curry for the first seven months of the year. This means that not just one individual is bearing the brunt of organising all the curries.
- If you are unavailable due to other commitments when its your curry organising month, you MUST arrange an alternative date later in that month for the monthly curry (failure to do so will result in expulsion from the curry club or a fine).
- Curries can be communicated via email. However, telephone communication is preferred to avoid any confusion regarding venues and time.
- The curry distribution list includes the main attendees of curries in 2004. Please feel free to invite others not on the list.
- Everyone MUST try to organise a curry or the curry club will fail. Due to varying curry eating establishments being used each month, it is a good idea to let everyone know your venue/arrangements as early as possible beforehand.
- Deals and/or set menus are NOT mandatory. Curries this year have been less than once monthly, so an extra £3 or £4 a month per person is hardly going to break the bank.
I look forward to your continued co-operation in the forthcoming year.